By utilizing and/or submitting any personal data (such as your name, your e-mail address, your mailing address, your telephone number, or any other data that reveals your identity) to Camerbizportal through https://camerbizportal.com/, you give us the explicit right to use your data following the privacy policies formulated under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”) relating to Cybersecurity and Cyber criminality in Cameroon, which describes how your information (“Personal Data”) is collected and used and your choices concerning your Personal Data below:
The Use of “We”, “Our” or “Us”
Information Automatically Collected by the Website
The User-supplied information collected through the registration process or other forms on our website is used to improve the content of our sites or used for our marketing purposes. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes unless specifically stated herein.
Purpose of Collecting Your Data
Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily on our Websites and the other related channels may be processed and/or disclosed to our Vendors (as hereinafter defined) for the following purposes (collectively, “Purposes”):
- to manage, verify and complete transactions with you;
- to manage and verify your membership for our customer loyalty scheme (where applicable);
- to direct market our products and/or services to you;
- to understand and analyze our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance, market, and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to improve our services;
- to respond to your requests or complaints
- to send you updates on products, news and event updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives offered by Camerbizportal and/or its partners and/or advertisers;
- to process your payment transactions; for our credit control service and/or collection of debts due and owing to us; and to comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
Although the precise details of the Personal Data collected will vary according to the specific purpose (such as contests, forums, surveys, etc.) whether online or otherwise, we may typically collect the following Personal Data from or concerning you:
Name; Email address; Business/Services logo; Business/Services name; Business/Services description;Business/Services operation hours; Business/Services location; Business/Services address or location; Business/Services website; Business/Services social media links(Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram); Business/Services price range;
Duration of Keeping Your Data
We utilize up-to-date data storage and security procedures (using industry-standard SSL or SET protocols) to collect and keep your data for just as long as sensibly important for the reasons for which it was gathered or to consent to any appropriate legitimate detailing. Minors who are interested in any of our services and want to submit their data may do so solely under the consent of their parents or guardian who has read, understood, and is ready to comply with our privacy policies.
Impact of Insufficient Provision of Personal Data
If sufficient Personal Data is not supplied or is not satisfactory to us, then your application or request for any of the above Purposes may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on the Websites, or the use of, or subscription to, or purchase of any products and/or services offered by Star Media Group may be denied or affected.
Some aspects of our website are connected to external parties or external links for reference purposes. You will notice these parties by observing the difference in the logo portrayed. We highly recommend you read and understand their privacy policies before submitting any personal data on their website.
As we are expanding and improving daily, there is a tendency that our privacy policies might be subject to change shortly. We recommend that you make it a practice to check out for any change by revisiting this area of our website.